Triathlon training programs at Iron fit Endurance are individualized for each athlete on a weekly basis. The schedule is adjusted weekly based on performance in previous workouts as well as the athlete's daily obligations and availability to train. This personal approach will enable you to maximize your time to train, making you as fit as you have ever been. Whether you have 30 hours a week to train, or just 6 hours a week, Danielle can help you reach your goals.
While training with Iron Fit Endurance, each and every workout has a purpose. Danielle does not believe in just reaching a certain weekly mileage goal, rather the workouts are designed to help to improve overall speed and endurance. Recovery is a major factor as well, enabling you to be ready to go for your next hard workout or race. Through daily feedback from the athlete, workouts can and will be adjusted due to performance, change in weekly obligations, or change in fatigue level. You can also join us for weekly track workouts, group swim workouts and group bike rides on Long island!
With over 18 years of triathlon experience in all distances, former Professional Triathlete Danielle Sullivan covers every area of triathlon to keep you prepared and improving. Our training plan is comprehensive, covering not only daily workouts, but what to expect in races, race-day nutrition, optimal recovery and any other questions you may have.
What you get:
- Unlimited contact with Danielle Sullivan via phone or e-mail.
- Weekly training schedule via Training Peaks that will be adjusted due to the athlete's time availability to train as well as the athlete's performance level and goals.
- One free swim technique analysis session.
- Power zones on the bike for those athletes that train with a power meter (recommended equipment).
- Speed zones created on the run (GPS device is recommended)
- Nutrition plan that the athlete will develop and perfect for race day.
- Daily feedback on workouts that are posted by the athlete.
- Swim, bike and run training on Long Island with Coach and/or a group, according to the athlete's availability.